- First & foremost Christian Preschool
- Bible stories incorporated into learning, songs, and more
- Daily Jesus Time and weekly time with Pastor
- Accelerated Curriculum – A Beka
- Meets or exceeds common core standards
- Small class sizes
- Teacher to student ratio– 1:8 and remains at or better than state guidelines
- Trinity Preschool emphasizes teaching the level, not the age.
- 3 year olds – Option of a 3 or 4-day program
- Mon, Tues, Thurs, optional Wednesday
- 4 year olds – 4 day program
- Morning 3-year-old (8:30-11:30)/Afternoon 4-year-old (12:30-3:30)
- Holiday breaks follow Cherokee School District calendar
Rates and Fees
- Competitive with area preschools
- Due first school day of the month
- 3-day program $145/month
- 4-day program $160/month
- $110 supply fee, with registration form.
- Includes curriculum, classroom materials used through the year, etc.
- Local bus transportation is available for $5/day
- View our 2020/21 registration letter.
About the Instructor
Shannon Schwarz has served at the preschool in past years, and is in her first year of Director/Lead Teacher following her degree from Buena Vista. She and her family, husband Aaron and sons Owen and Ethan, are active at Trinity Lutheran Church and she has been involved with leading the preschool ages at Sunday School, teaching and organizing Vacation Bible School, leading the Board of Children's Ministry, and more.